Alternatives to Heat Straightening Your Hair. | Hair salon forest hills
We would like to share these five quick and simple alternatives to heat straightening your hair. ( hair salon forest hills )
They say the grass is constantly greener on the opposite side, and no place is that more genuine than in the realm of wavy versus straight hair faces off regarding. Young ladies with wavy hair dependably begrudge the young ladies with poker straight hair and the other way around. For the most part, changing wavy hair into straighter compliment hair includes the extensive utilization of level irons and hair dryers, warm medications which regularly harm the hair. In any case, in case you’re searching for a straight, smooth ‘do sans the hair harm – we have the 5 best tips.( hair salon forest hills )
1. Banding: Maushmi Dhawan, Owner of Beautiful Secret Studio, Pune says, “Banding is one of the most successful and traditional methods of straightening hair without heat. You basically need to divide your hair (while still damp) with the help of rollers. Secure your hair to your head, using bobby pins, and then wrap the length of your hair around your head and continue to secure with bobby pins. Finally wrap your hair with the help of a silk cloth to reduce frizz and make sure it stays in place.
2. DIY Straightening Mask: Hair masks will change your hair game forever. Now whether you choose to apply a store bought or homemade hair mask, use it once a week for a few months to see results.
- Milk and Egg: Soak your hair in a mix of 2 cups milk plus 1 egg for 10 minutes, then squeeze the liquid (do NOT rinse). Wrap with a plastic cover for another 30 minutes, then wash and brush dry.( hair salon forest hills )
- Honey and Milk: “Mix 1 cup milk with 1 tablespoon honey and let it soak into your hair and scalp for 1 hour before washing out”, advises Makeup Artist Aakriti Kochar.
- Lemon Juice and Coconut Milk: Heat 1 cup coconut milk, 5-6 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil and 3 tablespoons cornstarch at low temperature, until smooth. Cool the mixture and then apply to hair. Wash after 30-45 minutes and brush dry. Tip: “You can add a few drops of coconut oil or almond oil to tame frizz”, adds Aakriti Kochar.
3. Brush Until It Dries:
After washing your hair, simply comb it while it’s wet. Let it air dry completely, but keep brushing it every 5 minutes and you’re good to go. The constant brushing will keep it from curling up as it normally does.( hair salon forest hills )
4. Use The Right Products:
( hair salon forest hills )
Follow and Review us on: